[FREE COPY] - GPR BASICS: A Handbook for Ground Penetrating Radar Users
What is GPR Basics?
- GPR Basics is NOT typical text book.
- GPR Basics is NOT going to make you an expert after reading it one time.
- GPR Basics is NOT for complainers that worry about every little grammatical error.
- GPR Basics is NOT a book with a lot of math. Actually it has very little math, all that can be done with your phone, and NO calculus.
- GPR Basics will NOT give you magical power!!!!!
So if you want an 850 page book with calculus, then this isn't the book for you.
GPR Basics IS a shortcut to help you comprehend the fundamental concepts of GPR faster than ANY other book on the market. So if you want to get familiar with GPR technology, how it works, how to use it, when to use it, and what to use it for...then this IS the book for you! This book goes through the concepts required to be a professional, but presents them in a friendly and consumable way. GPR technology doesn't have to be difficult to use. It can be easy to learn and FUN! That is what GPR Basics provides...a very readable, approachable text for students, professionals, and managers.
What People are Saying About the Book
Inside Of This FREE Book, Here Are A Few Of The Things I will Teach You...
- How GPR works and what types of antenna are available for GPR practitioners (pp. 4-9)
- How to use velocity calculate the depths of buried objects (pp. 14)
- Benefits and drawbacks of different GPR antenna (pp. 19-21)
- How false positives are introduced into GPR data (pp. 22)
- How soils affect the depths that GPR can "see" and which soils are the most difficult to work in (pp. 26-30)
- What things complicate the ability of GPR to model the subsurface (pp 31-35)
- What materials will cause high amplitude responses and which will be difficult to see (pp. 39-41)
- How to tell the difference between metal objects and voids...and how to understand signal polarity (pp. 46-47)
- How to interpret subsurface layers (pp. 50-52)
- How to tell the difference between circular objects and square objects (pp. 53-54)
- How to interpret water filled objects (pp. 55)
AND that's only in the first 55 pages!!!! This book WILL help you jump start your education so grab your FREE copy above.